Daily Check-in May 20, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check-in May 20, 2023

Post by Jackielou »

HappyDaze wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:14 pm I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!! I was a little surprised that they called on a Sunday but it's fine by me!!! They said they got a lot of applicants and have narrowed it down to a "small handful" that they are interviewing. I go on Friday at 2:30.

Wish me luck. If I get this job, it will literally CHANGE. MY. LIFE. in such a positive way. At this point, I don't even care about the pay cut, I care about getting some of my life back and feeling like myself again.

I am preparing, preparing, preparing, brushing up on my interview skills and thinking of every possible question they might ask and I have a list of questions to ask them.

It's going to be hard to go on my trip and not think about the interview happening after I get back - but I'm determined to do it. Thank you for listening!!!
How awesome. I am keeping my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross for you. You have this....
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Jackielou wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:29 pm How awesome. I am keeping my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross for you. You have this....
Thank you, Jackie, that means a lot to me!! I keep telling myself "it's okay" if I don't get it - I have a job...but I'm really hopeful and will take all the support, good thoughts, and "crossings" I can get!!
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

HappyDaze wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:14 pm I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!! I was a little surprised that they called on a Sunday but it's fine by me!!! They said they got a lot of applicants and have narrowed it down to a "small handful" that they are interviewing. I go on Friday at 2:30.

Wish me luck. If I get this job, it will literally CHANGE. MY. LIFE. in such a positive way. At this point, I don't even care about the pay cut, I care about getting some of my life back and feeling like myself again.

I am preparing, preparing, preparing, brushing up on my interview skills and thinking of every possible question they might ask and I have a list of questions to ask them.

It's going to be hard to go on my trip and not think about the interview happening after I get back - but I'm determined to do it. Thank you for listening!!!
WOOT!! WOOT!!!

They knew you would be a good candidate. This is such wonderful news for you. I sure hope they are smart enough to hire you too!

You'll be excellently prepared for the interview. So many these days just show up with clean clothes on!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Fantastic! Your interview will be excellent, I know. Congrats.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

congrats - you will do great.
casadekitty

Post by casadekitty »

Girl, you will be great!!!!
It might do you good to go on your trip beforehand, you can relax and questions may come to you that otherwise might not. I will pray for you and I just know IF this is the job for you it will be yours.
JCKitty