Monday may 22 check in

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Monday may 22 check in

Post by Jackielou »

Update

My household tasks were mostly completed, I still have towels to put away, but will do so after supper.

I still have a couple of plants to get in the ground as well, though as long as I keep them watered they will be fine. I will wait for a day when it isn't quite as hot or smokey.

I am binge watching a Danish series now. Darkness - Those Who Kill. I am really liking it, though it is pretty dark with lots of little twists.

Off to get supper on the table and then get the towels away.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

MackerelCat wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:52 pm I have been hopping since this morning. Made the bed and then put the bed skirt on it and fastened it with upholstery screw pins. It covers the end of the box spring that shows with the bedspread tucked in. It matches the valance and giant throw pillow I sewed, so the room looks nicely pulled together.

Then I cut DH's hair with the clippers, changed shirts, made a batch of breakfast
muffins, brewed two jugs of tea, mixed up a loaf of honey oatmeal bread and got the bread machine started, cleaned the kitchen, fed the dogs, cut my hair with the razor comb, showered, and started a load of laundry. Had just enough time to wolf down lunch and go to PT.

On the way home, I picked up a prescription at the drugstore and bought DH a soft drink. The bread was ready to come out, so I turned it out of the pan, scooped the litter boxes, started the dishwasher, put laundry in the dryer, took out the trash, swept the laundry room, pulled a few weeds in the back yard, and have collapsed under the breeze of the fan.

I still need to brush the dogs, but am pretty tired. It may wait until morning.
WHEW!!!!!
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

MackerelCat wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:52 pm I have been hopping since this morning. Made the bed and then put the bed skirt on it and fastened it with upholstery screw pins. It covers the end of the box spring that shows with the bedspread tucked in. It matches the valance and giant throw pillow I sewed, so the room looks nicely pulled together.

Then I cut DH's hair with the clippers, changed shirts, made a batch of breakfast
muffins, brewed two jugs of tea, mixed up a loaf of honey oatmeal bread and got the bread machine started, cleaned the kitchen, fed the dogs, cut my hair with the razor comb, showered, and started a load of laundry. Had just enough time to wolf down lunch and go to PT.

On the way home, I picked up a prescription at the drugstore and bought DH a soft drink. The bread was ready to come out, so I turned it out of the pan, scooped the litter boxes, started the dishwasher, put laundry in the dryer, took out the trash, swept the laundry room, pulled a few weeds in the back yard, and have collapsed under the breeze of the fan.

I still need to brush the dogs, but am pretty tired. It may wait until morning.
If I wasn't tired before, I am now, lol
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Quilter51 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:06 pm If I wasn't tired before, I am now, lol
It wore me out. I dozed off in my chair with the cat after supper.
Mackie