Daily Check-in May 26, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check-in May 26, 2023

Post by clemencia2us »

HappyDaze wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:59 pm Clem, while I was away, DD sent me a video of her and the dogs waking up in the morning and it made me cry. The dogs were in their usual spots and DD was in my spot and honestly, I was jealous and missed them so much!

You have a nice trip and your pups will be so happy to see you when you get home!!
Yes the last time I had an overnight trip, they didn't even bark when I got home. They just went about their business.

The COD takes really good care of them. Their area was very clean - he swept and mopped the area. He bought them snacks and fed them well. I just worry.......
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

The clouds have gone and we have bright sunshine. Hopefully we get our rain during the night so things can be done during the day.

I did not get the dandelions picked today. I fear that weeding was a bit hard on the back, but it needed to be done. Things look much better or should I say neater.

I finished sewing another top, only one left that I can hopefully get done tomorrow. This one I made a bit of an error on, but it still looks pretty good. At least good enough to wear around the house or yard.

I need to get supper started.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I went out and watered my tomato plants. I only have two but they are huge.

But by this time according to my previous posts, I was already harvesting tomatoes.. I started too late this year. They have a lot of blooms and I hope they produce. They usually go bad after it gets really hot.

Our local store took forever to get the plants in. Maybe next year, I will just get seeds.

I did see a seedling that sprouted - sure it was from a previous crop.