Daily Check In June 1, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check In June 1, 2023

Post by Quilter51 »

And, the Nuggest won game 1!!

Apparantly Gov Solis asked Gov desantis if he wanted to bed. Solis said if the Nugs won, that disney world would move to Colorado. Desantis never answered.
chocolite

Re: Daily Check In June 1, 2023

Post by chocolite »

MackerelCat wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:02 pm Happy birthday, Penny. I am glad you are feeling better today.

I went to the grocery store and bought a lot of fresh produce, nuts, a big pack of chicken thighs, a small pack of ground pork, cottage cheese, mixed nuts, box of salt, some dog and cat treats, V-8 juice, bag of plain peanuts in the shell for the squirrels and blue jays, mini ice cream bars, some tonic water and seltzer, a couple of items for DS, and an 8-roll pack of toilet paper. That was $94 and some change. I had a coupon for $1 off the toilet paper and a free bottle of Starry soda, which I gave to DS.

Came home and made individual salads, washed the blueberries and strawberries, and sliced the cantelope. Put the chicken in to bake and fried up trimmed off skin and fat. The little pieces of crispy skin make good dog treats and the rendered chicken fat was poured up in a jar in the freezer.
Ha ha, Mackie, I would fight your dog over those treats :lol:
Patty