Daily Check-in June 8, 2023

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

Re: Daily Check-in June 8, 2023

Post by Quilter51 »

Now I hace showered and eaten and so on.

So yes, I was in the pool for three hours just walking back and forth and talking to friends. The good news is I got lots of steps though I am unsure water walking is considered weight bearing. The bad news is that I am temporarily sore until the pink turns brown and three hours in the pool without getting out means I was darned lucky to make it into the house without peeing somewhere along the line!

Definitely gonna be going for an hour or so tho every day I can not matter what lays on the side and gets not done.

I see Mr Trump got re indicted or indicted a second time...
Prairie Waif2

Re: Daily Check-in June 8, 2023

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

Update:
I got the dishwasher all run. Still have the hand dishes to do which won't take very long at all. I was thinking of doing a load of laundry but will save that until tomorrow.

Just made a cup of coffee to finish off supper. For supper I had some iceberg lettuce (picked-up free at the Soup Kitchen) with tuna and some salad dressing I tossed together here at home. It was pretty good and filled me up nicely. I'll probably have another couple of pieces of cinnamon raisin toast for my bedtime snack.

I saw the indictment of trump when I changed the channel to CNN. Tuesday is going to be a gong show of florida's trump cult members. I don't want to see that. Also, I don't want to hear or see the buffoon or his lawyers. These people are destroying the tenets of democracy and think nothing of it. I'm horrified. AND also so glad I live in CANADA. We have our crazies but they haven't turned on the RCMP and other national institutions because a cult leader told them too. sigh

I think I might go to bed early tonight. I've been getting up early and finishing my sleep in my recliner. So, i guess it doesn't matter if I go to bed too early. I get up early but still need more sleep. But tomorrow, I have to be ready to go for my haircut at noon. So, I better be awake and have had a nice brunch to keep me going!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.