What are you having for breakfast?!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
blondeinbuffalo

What are you having for breakfast?!

Post by blondeinbuffalo »

This morning I am having leftover pork roast bits, carrots and onions that were from my crockpot roast from last weekend. what are you having for breakfast? do you eat dinner for breakfast like I do? I tend to eat my heaviest meal in the morning about 2 hours after I get up. what do you do? cj
MackerelCat

Re: What are you having for breakfast?!

Post by MackerelCat »

I usually have oatmeal or some kind of unsweetened cereal in the morning with coffee. Can't face anything too greasy or too sweet first thing. Once in a great while I'll have an egg and toast.

Since leaving work back in the spring, lunch is now my biggest meal of the day. I most often have a homemade soup, loaded with veggies, for lunch along with some fruit.
Mackie
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Bran flakes, skim milk and banana.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

oranges
BeckyO

Post by BeckyO »

This morning I had a 1 1/2 peanutbutter and grape jelly sandwiches. I woke up beginning to perspire from low blood sugar. I would normally have coffee and something immediately After I took my meds. I need my meds as soon as I get up and must eat within 10 min of taking my insulin, so no time to cook. I can eat oatmeal boiled the night before, cold cereal, toast, 1 min microwaved egg with toasted English muffin, toast and butter and jelly, muffins, cornbread, biscuits etc pre=pared, with cheese, meat or penut butter. I like cold pizza.
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Depends on what's in the house that I can make quickly. Some days its cold cereal or oatmeal. Some days toast (usually with peanut butter for the protein). If there are homemade pancakes or waffles in the freezer, then I'll have some of those.