This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:03 pm
Here are a couple of pictures of a couple of my sewing projects. Hope I did this right and they come through.
- Posts: 926
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 am
I like them, hope possible customers do too : ) Good luck with your venture.
- Posts: 2595
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 pm
Those little quilted boxes are just amazingly cute! It all looks great, but I bet those sell well.
- Posts: 1789
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:01 am
- Location: Central Illinois
Nice - are those boxes to hold needlework tools?
- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 am
I agree they're cute. You need to show examples of what they could be used for. I think you already realized that from your first show experience.