How long were you with frugal living?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: How long were you with frugal living?

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Funny...I also gauged my time on the forum by Jusmom...:)
Justin was pretty young.....and I lurked a long time before actually joining.
The "rice cooker wars" were hysterical! There WERE some pretty intense members then.
Pat absolutely had her favorites. Nope...I wasn't one of them....LOL.
THIS forum is SO MUCH BETTER! Can not even compare. Much friendlier...much more considerate. LOVE it here.....Thank you Jackie and Erin!
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

ohjodi wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm Pat was actually locked out of Frugal Living?! I didn't know that!
I do not know the circumstances but it was swift.. She then went over to the Dollar Stretcher. I was sort of on and off at the time not sure why I was but was shocked to hear about it..
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:50 pm Funny...I also gauged my time on the forum by Jusmom...:)
Justin was pretty young.....and I lurked a long time before actually joining.
The "rice cooker wars" were hysterical! There WERE some pretty intense members then.
Pat absolutely had her favorites. Nope...I wasn't one of them....LOL.
THIS forum is SO MUCH BETTER! Can not even compare. Much friendlier...much more considerate. LOVE it here.....Thank you Jackie and Erin!
Trees I agree a great group of people. Yes thank you Erin, Aaron, and Jackie for all the hard work you do to keep this group going.
Janet Alliesmama
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Is pat still over at the dollars stretcher? I havent been there forever but last I went there I do know the gal from Alabama?? Who survived Katrina and went through the trailer things was there. Please , seriously, don't even say those two words (rice cooker) out loud. Heck, does about.com even exist?

I do remeber Michelle, bless her. whatever happened to the gal who was caring for her mother that lived in Virginia-that was so worried about how much she would get from mom?

I know I came on when I was in Germany so I guess 2001?
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Quilter51 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:16 pm Is pat still over at the dollars stretcher? I havent been there forever but last I went there I do know the gal from Alabama?? Who survived Katrina and went through the trailer things was there. Please , seriously, don't even say those two words (rice cooker) out loud. Heck, does about.com even exist?

I do remeber Michelle, bless her. whatever happened to the gal who was caring for her mother that lived in Virginia-that was so worried about how much she would get from mom?

I know I came on when I was in Germany so I guess 2001?
The lady in Virginia went to Dollar Stretcher and from them I heard she inherited her mother's money but the irony is she did not live that long after her mother.. I do not remember now how long afterwards.
Janet Alliesmama
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Are you talking about Virginia Needle Woman? Yes she did pass away. Debbie sent me the listing when they sold her home.