ERIN, YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

ERIN, YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL!

Post by ohjodi »

OH. MY. GOD. Incredible! Have y'all seen Erin's home tour?

I am speechless! Seriously. This belongs in a magazine. Country Living or BhG or something.

First up is her amazing front porch! It's all ready for ALL OF US to stop by and be comfy and relax. Everyone bring a dish to pass because there is plenty of room for a hearty lunch.

I haven't even looked at the rest of the house, yet! The porch alone is enviable and very inspirational!

Thank you for taking the time to do this! I'm going to look at the rest of it this evening......I'd do it right now but I have to pace myself, LOLOL
Last edited by frugalaaron on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added home tour link
ohjodi

ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Re: ERIN, YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL!

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

Thanks, Ohjodi.

I hope to have the rest of my home tour up by the end of the year. It's a lot of work to pull those posts together, but it's fun to show how all of those curb finds and yard sale treasures can pull together.
First up is her amazing front porch! It's all ready for ALL OF US to stop by and be comfy and relax. Everyone bring a dish to pass because there is plenty of room for a hearty lunch.
Funny you should mention that ... my husband and I were just talking about doing an MFH get-together sometime. It's been on my to-do list for a while now. Maybe something up at the cabin. There's certainly enough room for a bunch of tents and RVs :)
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com

colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

I forget about the blog , I know stupid. Jodi thank you for pointing this out. She is right Erin, your home is darling, so pretty.

Ps. I am all for a FL meeting. What state would we be going to? Just inquiring as somewhere distant from me would require more planning. Easier to go to TN than to Oregon FR example.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Just as long as it isn't the Canadian long weekend in July (Hubby's family reunion) or the Canadian long weekend in August (my family reunion after twenty plus years) we could work something out....

It would be nice to meet a few of you and put a face to all.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I have enjoyed the tour of Erin's home and the building of her get away cabin. You should all check out the cabin renovations as well.

ErinHuffstetler
Site Admin

Post by ErinHuffstetler »

Thanks, Colonial. If we did a get-together at our cabin, it would be in TN. Sounds like I have a new reason to get that property whipped into shape :) It might be a year or more out, but we'll make it happen. Maybe it could even be a yearly thing, so more people had a chance to fit it into their budget and schedule. There's an awesome Amish grocery store up there. Field trip!

Jackie, before we plan anything, we'll float some possible dates, so we can get an idea of what would work for the most people.
Erin Huffstetler
Editor, MyFrugalHome.com