Daily Check In July 7, 2016

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LWolfT

Re: Daily Check In July 7, 2016

Post by LWolfT »

Clem, sorry to hear of your mom's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Clem, I'm so sorry but glad her transition was how she wanted it. We have missed you.

Bev
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Clem I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. May your treasured memories bring you peace.
Creative
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Clem~ So sorry for the loss of your Mom. We have all been thinking of you and your family.
It doesn't matter how old they are...it's your Mom. Please take good care of yourself and get some well needed rest.
Trees
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

clemencia2us » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Good afternoon all

Well it's been a busy week. Sad to report that my mother passed away last week.

She went in her sleep, just like she wanted. The planning was easy because we had everything already arranged. Family and church friends were very helpful.

It was a beautiful service with my cousin, the priest, giving the eulogy. Made it special because he brought back so many memories of our younger days.

Mom had a good life. Thanks all for thinking and praying of/for us at this time.
Thank you for letting us know, my condolences for you and your family.

Penny
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

Oh Clem - so sorry for your loss, but I am thankful that it was a peaceful end to her life. I count that as a blessing that my mother went peacefully in her sleep - even more so since I have seen other go with such pain and difficulty. I am sure you will as well.

She will always live in your memory and heart. Bless you as you travel through this difficult time.