How many of US from About.com's original frugal living forum are still here?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Re: How many of US from About.com's original frugal living forum are still here?

Post by rinty »

brubert wrote:I'm from the old forum. I read every day but don't post much at all.
Hey Brubert, aren't you one of our Southern Belles ? I remember you posting, always enjoyed your posts.

LWolfT

Re: How many of US from About.com's original frugal living forum are still here?

Post by LWolfT »

rinty wrote:Good fun though, yeah ??? I got some of my posts deleted by pat when I mentioned Free range eggs :shock: . Her way or no way ; ) I remember you posting at Dollar Stretcher, I'm glad you came back.
Aww ... thanks! And I hope we can all keep gathering here for many years to come!

suzin.e.h

Post by suzin.e.h »

I'm still here too...I was here when Pat was too....sure am glad that Erin has continued this forum....not sure if my id is the same now...think it was suzie.h before....I didn't post all that much, but sure did get allot of good info from both of the forums....everyone is so friendly and helpful....

brubert

Post by brubert »

rinty wrote:
brubert wrote:I'm from the old forum. I read every day but don't post much at all.
Hey Brubert, aren't you one of our Southern Belles ? I remember you posting, always enjoyed your posts.
Thanks Rinty! Yes, I am a native Virginian so I guess that qualifies!

ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

rinty wrote:Good fun though, yeah ??? I got some of my posts deleted by pat when I mentioned Free range eggs :shock: . Her way or no way ; ) I remember you posting at Dollar Stretcher, I'm glad you came back.
OMG, really!!?? Free-range eggs she found to be blasphemous! That's hilarious, LOL
ohjodi

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Sandy wrote:
colonialgirl wrote:Good to see you on here Sandy!!

When I am watching election coverage, I always think of you. I know your reaction is the same as mine.

How is your rehab going? I miss our chats!!
I'm doing really well. I'll never be able to scoot up and down hills the way I used to and my leg gets tired much faster but, all and all, I'm blessed with pretty great mobility. And my husband made me promise no more battles...never, EVER...with skunks, lol!

Election coverage...*eye roll*. I sometimes just degenerate into barking at the television when DJT is in full bloom. The thought of DJT as president is physically painful to me, lol.
Sandy I too get sick to my stomach when I hear him on TV. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama