I lost my husband yesterday

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Karianne85

Re: I lost my husband yesterday

Post by Karianne85 »

I'm so sorry to hear this. You will be in my thoughts.

Don't rule out professional counseling if you feel the need. It can be a great help.

Hugs, Kari

Debbi64

Post by Debbi64 »

Oh Dear Lennon -

My heart and soul are breaking for you and your "very being"! There are no words to give any comfort ~ ONLY the LOVE from those around you (us here at Frugal Living and your "own world")!

My Love and Support are with you for as long as you may need it! Through your "thoughts" and "quiet times" ~ LOVE is there for YOU! Please, just try and feel all our LOVE ~ our shoulders are wide (so cry) ~ our love is deep ... realize we are "here"...

Take care of YOU and remember ~ you CAN speak with Loved Ones through prayers through your heart ~ THEY WILL HEAR YOU!

Love, Debbi

LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Dear Lennon,

I am so sorry for your loss. May God help you through this most difficult of times.

Logics

AuntBridget

Post by AuntBridget »

So sorry to read of your loss.

(((HUGS))) to you during this difficult time.

How long were the two of you together ?
Aunt Bridget

frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

Oh no! I am sooooo sorry Lennon. There are no words,I wish we could all be there for you to help you through...even though we are not physically there,know we care and know we are here for you. (((hugs to you))) I hope you feel our embrace and it is a long comforting hug for you and you can cry on our shoulders as we hold you. I will keep you in our prayers for God to give you strength and to look after you and your family and to give you any comfort HE can.

mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Oh my, I am so sorry. Prayers lifted up for you. ~Maggie