So this is to cool for school :-)

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Re: So this is to cool for school :-)

Post by BevMoore »

I actually have to give Amy D. credit for talking about this in her Tightwad Gazette books. Thing is it's my motivator to get these jobs done. Housework and home maintenance are other examples. I need to replace a light switch in one of the bathrooms. I can probably save $100 doing it myself. I will turn off the entire circuit breaker to do this and do I on a day that is bright out and that my son is at home.

Other projects I need to do include woodwork and baseboard painting.

I just ordered the side mirror for my Corolla which will be in on Saturday. Then either find a shady spot or wait for a cook day to do the installation.

I too have been on a spending spree of sorts so it's time to pay the piper. Between my part time work and savings by DIY it should make up for it.

Bev

P.S. I too have been slowly cleaning a gross shower.

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

Bev,

You make me laugh, also slowly cleaning a gross shower, I'm happy that you and I are on this journey together. :roll:

I'm thinking of taking a break for a day or two, just to make sure that the Kaboom will be working on a fully dry surface. (I hope that that makes sense)

I admire everything that you are doing yourself!!!!!!

IC

BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Thanks! I wish I knew how to work on computers! Maybe one of these days I can overcome being tech challenged and get with the 21st century LOL!

Bev