A weird Amazon thing happened

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
SandiSAHM

Re: A weird Amazon thing happened

Post by SandiSAHM »

frugalaaron wrote:I was wondering where my order ended up. :lol:
Faaar from TN!

I was just glad there was nothing truly 'personal' in the box. I doubt there's much of that nature available in Prime pantry. It's probably called pantry for a reason.
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

wow, i guess amazon is just taking a loss huh?! it's probably chump change to them. :)
mona50

Post by mona50 »

Funny, it was starting to sound like my order I am expecting tomorrow. :D
mona50

Post by mona50 »

2 - 3 times I've wanted to return items I actually DID order. Customer service said just keep them, don't bother returning, and they credited my account. I was very surprised!
frugalmom

Post by frugalmom »

SandiSAHM wrote:
2dogs+someCats wrote:Hey, great idea to sort of pay back for the paper towels with the zip locks. Neat that you're donating to charity - love that.
It's $ we dont have to spend, may as well pass it on.

No time in my life have I ever needed over 200 ziploc bags, LOL.

Makes me wonder what the actual intended recipient was going to DO with that many bags. Maybe it was for a school thing.
You are a good person! A kind hearted one-but we on FL forum :D have always known that!
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

I tried to return a child's book and they told me to keep. I ordered Pure Balance dog food from WalMart and about 3 weeks after I got it opened it to find Purina one food. They don't even advertise the size Bag I received. I just kept it as I use both kinds". Just wonder if someone else got my bag.