Daily Check in Oct 5, 2015

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in Oct 5, 2015

Post by MackerelCat »

Maggie, your quilt is gorgeous! What beautiful colors and workmanship!

It's a beautiful day, with a clear blue sky that's especially appreciated after days of rain. DH started his new job today, so I've been sending up little prayers for him that all goes well.

Need to buy a few groceries today and make some homemade soup for supper. There are a few little painting projects I'd also like to work on now that the weather isn't so damp. Should be a pretty frugal day.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Its a beautiful Monday here in south Texas.

Going to try to make it a good day. Still kind of blah over yesterday. And I had been feeling so great before. OH well.

I was supposed to go on my overnight trip today, but cancelled because of the COD's illness. Now I think it was for the best. I was going to leave Rusty with nephew and his wife. I would have dropped him off last night. But didn't realize there was a late football game. They are total fanatics and would not have liked that at all. No one is allowed in their house during a Dallas game. I don't understand that. :?

Anyway, I will leave Rusty at the vet when we do go.

Have a great day all.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

mbrudnic wrote:Good Morning folks,
Well I finished the quilt. The picture is too big to post here, but I put it on my project blog. http://maggiesprojects.blogspot.com/201 ... quilt.html

Have a great day,
Maggie
To say the least WOW!!!!!

IC
AnneX

Post by AnneX »

Good morning

After a relaxed and fairly solitary weekend I'm ready to get out there and join the world again.

I've done a load of laundry and taken out the recycling. This afternoon I'm going to clean out some kitchen drawers and the cupboard under the sink.

I may go for a haircut later but if it is still raining I will wait till tomorrow.

Lunch will be salmon salad and kale salad. might get a little piece of chicken and have it with pasta and pesto for supper.

now I'd better find my umbrella and set out for exercise class.

Take care,
AnneX
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

JC Penney returned my money to my PayPal account. I asked PayPal to put it back in my checking account.

I have gathered and put out the garbage/trash out.

I am sleepy this morning. This morning I finished a birthday tiny cupcake. It did come out very cute. I will take a picture and post it shortly. This is for my shopper her Birthday is next week.

I called the pharmacy to ask them to deliver my Rx’s. I have to be home for 4 hours after I called that is now a little over 3 hours.

Penny
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Maggie Well I finished the quilt.

The quilt is just beautiful.

Penny