Daily Check In January 14, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Re: Daily Check In January 14, 2018

Post by BevMoore »

I made some Schwan's biscuits and bacon and eggs. I am full.

I laugh every time I see a post from you referencing Schwan's food. I also buy from Schwans and have for the past 7 years. At the beginning when the first rep came around to see if our neighborhood was interested in Schwans products my son and our roommate at the time decided he should become my new boyfriend. After that every time the Schwans man would make a delivery DS would hack my FB page and post about the "romance between me and Schwanny". Our most recent Schwans delivery person was a lady so I had a lot of fun getting even with him. But now she has left. I'm sure any of you who are FB friends with me have seen the schnanigans on my page.

Bev

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Definitely seen those posts on Facebook Bev. I was kind of wondering why your DS hadn't hacked you in awhile.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

BevMoore wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 pm

I made some Schwan's biscuits and bacon and eggs. I am full.

I laugh every time I see a post from you referencing Schwan's food. I also buy from Schwans and have for the past 7 years. At the beginning when the first rep came around to see if our neighborhood was interested in Schwans products my son and our roommate at the time decided he should become my new boyfriend. After that every time the Schwans man would make a delivery DS would hack my FB page and post about the "romance between me and Schwanny". Our most recent Schwans delivery person was a lady so I had a lot of fun getting even with him. But now she has left. I'm sure any of you who are FB friends with me have seen the schnanigans on my page.

Bev
They are so good! My guy comes around every two weeks. He has been working this area for 30 years or so!

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a winter wonderland in my neck of the woods today. The sun is shining and it's absolutely stunning. Got an e-mail late yesterday that church would be canceled today because of the weather, so it was another nice sleep-in morning. You all know how I love those.

I had cranberry juice and a piece of cheese toast for breakfast and it tasted so good. I am not a breakfast eater, but have been making a more concentrated effort to try and eat, it does seem to curb my appetite the rest of the day and I do love oatmeal.

Completely finished with my dishcloth gifts and think I will knit a couple to add to my stash. I have finished giving them to ones that I wanted to share with. I could just take a rest, but I've gotten to where I don't make any mistakes and they go much much faster to completion.

However, for the rest of the afternoon I plan to curl up with a Danielle Steel book and do nothing, but enjoy looking at the fire and how beautiful it is outside.

I will probably pull out a container of the white beans I made last week for dinner and pair that with some coleslaw. Sounds good on this cold wintry day.

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good afternoon.
It's 16 degrees, but the sun is out, so the living room temperature is tolerable. Woke up at 7 a.m., but managed to get back to sleep.
Made a quick grocery run: freebies at Kroger, some items at Meijer needed for this week's dinners. Lunch is leftover soup with sandwiches.
Have some paid work to clean up and need to tackle some paperwork. DH wants to try making perogie for dinner. Sounds good to me ...

Mackie, hope your DH checks out OK ... ouch!

2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

frugalaaron wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm
2dogs+someCats wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:10 am
I told him I already have someone to do it.
Way to go!
Thanks!