Red Robins husband passed away this morning

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Re: Red Robins husband passed away this morning

Post by rinty »

alliesmama4 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:50 pm Some of you may remember Red Robin from the old forum and she has been posting occasionally on our new forum. Her DH had a heart attack last Thursday and he passed away this morning.. Just thought I should let those that are old friends and new friends know..
Janet Alliesmama
Oh, please send my condolences, I am so sorry to hear that, like others have said, I will put her in my prayers as well. It sounds like it was a shock ? Please send (((hugs))) and wish her all the best.

Rinty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

rinty wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:37 pm
alliesmama4 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:50 pm Some of you may remember Red Robin from the old forum and she has been posting occasionally on our new forum. Her DH had a heart attack last Thursday and he passed away this morning.. Just thought I should let those that are old friends and new friends know..
Janet Alliesmama
Oh, please send my condolences, I am so sorry to hear that, like others have said, I will put her in my prayers as well. It sounds like it was a shock ? Please send (((hugs))) and wish her all the best.

Rinty
Thanks Rinty.. It was a shock. They had left Thursday morning to go to one of their children's home in another state. They were going to have a long week-end with their other children joining them for Easter. Sad. We just never know when our time is up.

I will keep her informed of your and everyone's condolences. prayers, and hugs.

Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
RedRobin

Post by RedRobin »

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am back home again with much to do. once I can get all my children and grandchildren together, we will have a graveside service and buried of the ashes in his family cemetery plot.

I just so tired. I go back to work on Monday and wonder how I can do it. I slept til 9 this morning and need to leaves the house between 6:30 and 6:45 for work. I have a feeling I will late.

Thank you all again
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I just saw this.

You have my condolences it is a very difficult time.

Prayers for you.

Penny
2dogs+someCats

Post by 2dogs+someCats »

Janet Alliesmama
Janet, that is very sad. Please give her my heartfelt condolences if you have that opportunity.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:17 am
Janet Alliesmama
Janet, that is very sad. Please give her my heartfelt condolences if you have that opportunity.
Sheila I will. I talk to her every day. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama