Daily Check in April 17, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check in April 17, 2018

Post by clemencia2us »

gaylejackson2 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:58 am
clemencia2us wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am Slept well without the help of Benadryl. I ran out. Will go buy some today. I had a dream that I took some - so maybe that helped :mrgreen: ?
Do you regularly take Benadryl to help you sleep, or is it to help with itching & allergies?

I used to take Benadryl to help me sleep, but lately have switched to Melatonin... I get way better sleep than with Benadryl.
mostly for the itching. Didn't take any last night and didn't itch much either. I've been trying different things. I usually use a scrubbie towel type thing when I bathe. Last night I just used the soap and no scrubbie. Didn't itch. Maybe I am irritating my skin? But then my sister asked about the Benadryl, cuz she has also been all itchy. Mystery that needs to be solved....
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm
gaylejackson2 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:58 am
clemencia2us wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am Slept well without the help of Benadryl. I ran out. Will go buy some today. I had a dream that I took some - so maybe that helped :mrgreen: ?
Do you regularly take Benadryl to help you sleep, or is it to help with itching & allergies?

I used to take Benadryl to help me sleep, but lately have switched to Melatonin... I get way better sleep than with Benadryl.
mostly for the itching. Didn't take any last night and didn't itch much either. I've been trying different things. I usually use a scrubbie towel type thing when I bathe. Last night I just used the soap and no scrubbie. Didn't itch. Maybe I am irritating my skin? But then my sister asked about the Benadryl, cuz she has also been all itchy. Mystery that needs to be solved....
Clem I had to stop using the scrubbies because they made me itch. I had some that came with some bath soap and I thought they would be nice but they irritated my skin and made me itch. The bath soap alone did not. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:46 am
gaylejackson2 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 pm Hello friends,

So much has been crammed in my days since yesterday morning that I feel like weeks have passed... or maybe its just because I feel soooo tired.

Yesterday morning I was all set to go subbing -- morning at high school and afternoon at my kids' elementary... then I discovered my basement boys' room carpet was sopping wet, then I went next door to my laundry room ans discovered a 6-inch-thick layer of clothing, bedding, etc being sodden as well. So I was trying to quickly sort through clothes for the 20-ish minutes I had until I needed to leave to take dd5 to daycare... as I was doing this, I managed to dislocate my left shoulder.

*sigh*
Gayle I am so sorry to hear what you are dealing with. sending prayers and gentle ((hugs)) Janet Alliesmama
Thank you Janet.