YESTERDAY!!!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: YESTERDAY!!!

Post by Jackielou »

2dogs+someCats wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm Yesterday I kicked some imaginary backsides at physical therapy. Yesterday the PT doctor said I can reduce my visits to once per week IF I keep doing my exercises at home 2x a day.

Yesterday...I TOOK THE STAIRS at work. I TOOK THE STAIRS!!!! That is a HUGE deal...not the little one-step-at-a-time steps like a toddler does - - I took the stairs the REAL, "regular" way!!!!!

I still have some weakness in my knee - and a teeeeeeny bit of pain now and then -- but boy oh boy - the PROGRESS...FINALLY!!! It's been like 18 weeks!!!

Sorry for all my drama -- just so darn happy!!! Still can't walk my yellow lab - but we'll get there!!!
I hear you girl. It is the little things you couldn't do before that really show your progress. One step at a time and you will be walking the dog in no time at all.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

You go, Shelia! You are doing great!
Mackie
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Way to go!

Bev
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Glad you are getting back to normal. What a long ordeal for you! Keep up with those exercises at home.
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

That is great progress, PT works but it is slow.

Penny