Any weight loss plans?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Dgflorida

Any weight loss plans?

Post by Dgflorida »

Do you have any weight loss plans for the rest of the year? If so, what? Frugal tips?

Losing weight here in Florida will be easier. The food prices are so high, that staying on budget means eating less. I plan to have a small bowl of bran cereal with milk and flax seeds for breakfast, a little pasta with fat/oil and a vegetable or fruit for lunch and a small portion of meat, like a leg or thigh for dinner with vegetables and pasta.

What are your diet goals and plans for the year?
BevMoore

Re: Any weight loss plans?

Post by BevMoore »

I have started using MyFitnessPal on my phone and really like it. One of my TOPs friends showed me how to use it and we added each other so the accountability is there. I really need to follow this because I really do feel better when I am eating right.
Bev
clemencia2us

Re: Any weight loss plans?

Post by clemencia2us »

I'm just going to keep on doing what I've been doing.

Everyone tells me that I look like I lost weight. I attribute it to the Schwan's truck not coming around regularly! Ice cream is my favorite treat during the summer.

Do not know how much I weigh - I just go by clothes fit.

We walk and had been going to an exercise class twice a week. But lately, things just keep coming up that keep me from going to the class. Hope to go this coming week.

I always leave something on my plate - never finish it all. Some people might think this is wasteful, but I think it is waist saving!!