Daily Check in Nov 29, 2018

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Re: Daily Check in Nov 29, 2018

Post by BevMoore »

Hello, it's been a busy week for me. I got called in for several subbing jobs along with my regular 2 day a week job. I got home almost an hour ago so I am scrambling trying to finish up cleaning for tomorrow's poker game I am hosting. Busy work weeks mean no money is spent so there is that.

Nice rainy blustery type weather here, the kind I like so I will be able to use my fireplace tomorrow. It will add a nice touch to the card games. The decorating is pretty much done; just have to finish decorating the tree.

Bev
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

BevMoore wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:10 pm Hello, it's been a busy week for me. I got called in for several subbing jobs along with my regular 2 day a week job. I got home almost an hour ago so I am scrambling trying to finish up cleaning for tomorrow's poker game I am hosting. Busy work weeks mean no money is spent so there is that.

Nice rainy blustery type weather here, the kind I like so I will be able to use my fireplace tomorrow. It will add a nice touch to the card games. The decorating is pretty much done; just have to finish decorating the tree.

Bev
Bev congrats on the extra days of subbing.

I too love rainy blustery type days.Enjoy. We will be having one tomorrow on Saturday. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Thanks Janet, I also subbed today after my poker game. Yay for the weekend!
Bev
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

BevMoore wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:26 pm Thanks Janet, I also subbed today after my poker game. Yay for the weekend!
Bev
Bev I too say Yay for the week-ends. I look forward to not having my aide here. She is off on weeks and Mondays.. I really do not have having someone here on a daily basis but it is a necessary evil.. I know that must seem horrible but I enjoy my alone time. Janet Alliesmama
Janet Alliesmama