Few things are better then ~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: Few things are better then ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by littlemiss63 »

icfrugal1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 pm As I was making the bed yesterday I was thinking,

There are few things better then a nice fresh bed. 8-)

What are your wonderful little things in life?

IC
I don't think there is anything that I love more than wonderful bedding which smells like lavender. I have enjoyed my heated mattress pad more than words can express. I turn it on about 10 minutes before I climb into bed at night and it's nothing short of heaven to get into heated soft sheets. I honestly thank the Lord each night for a comfortable place to sleep when I know there are people in our town that are sleeping under bridges on cardboard boxes.
rinty

Post by rinty »

icfrugal1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 pm As I was making the bed yesterday I was thinking,

There are few things better then a nice fresh bed. 8-)

What are your wonderful little things in life?

IC
OOOh, couldn't agree more !
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Getting into a freshly made bed is wonderful. Doubly wonderful when I an wearing soft flannel jammies.

A good book, a big cup of coffee, and my dachshund girls snoozing beside me on the sofa is also wonderful.
Mackie
frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Few things are better than March Madness basketball. ;)
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:53 pm I don't think there is anything that I love more than wonderful bedding which smells like lavender. I have enjoyed my heated mattress pad more than words can express. I turn it on about 10 minutes before I climb into bed at night and it's nothing short of heaven to get into heated soft sheets. I honestly thank the Lord each night for a comfortable place to sleep when I know there are people in our town that are sleeping under bridges on cardboard boxes.
A fresh bed reminds me of my mother, when I was little and sick she would make the bed up. (not to say that we didn't have fresh beds at other times :roll: )

You are right so many homeless, no words :(

IC
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

The smiles of my Grandsons when I walk in.