daily check in March 25, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: daily check in March 25, 2019

Post by littlemiss63 »

Good Morning Everyone,

Beautiful day in my little part of the world and an even more beautiful one at my house. Lowe's just left from installing my washer and dryer and honestly I have to be one of the happiest women in this state right now. I have my first load in the washer and everything seems to be working wonderfully. It is a dream come true, and I know all of you think I've gone completely off my rocker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a very good nights sleep and did wake up early for I knew that the delivery people would be calling, and they were by 8:00 AM. They called me again 15 minutes before they delivered, so everything went really smooth.

I have a couple of prescriptions to be refilled so I will call those in this morning and pick up tomorrow. I was talking to my favorite niece this morning and she's got a cyst in her breast and has to have a biopsy to see if it's cancerous. I am praying that it's not for both my Mother and my sister had problems with cyst in the past and they neither one had cancer.

I didn't get any cooking done yesterday so will be digging in the freezer to find something for Dinner. I know there are soups and beans in there so will decide what I want to pull out. I do have several new recipes that I hope to try out this week.

I will be picking up prescriptions tomorrow, so will do my on-line order today so I can get the groceries and meds at the same time. Ok, it's time for me to try out the dryer so I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 pm Good Morning Everyone,

Beautiful day in my little part of the world and an even more beautiful one at my house. Lowe's just left from installing my washer and dryer and honestly I have to be one of the happiest women in this state right now. I have my first load in the washer and everything seems to be working wonderfully. It is a dream come true, and I know all of you think I've gone completely off my rocker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a very good nights sleep and did wake up early for I knew that the delivery people would be calling, and they were by 8:00 AM. They called me again 15 minutes before they delivered, so everything went really smooth.

I have a couple of prescriptions to be refilled so I will call those in this morning and pick up tomorrow. I was talking to my favorite niece this morning and she's got a cyst in her breast and has to have a biopsy to see if it's cancerous. I am praying that it's not for both my Mother and my sister had problems with cyst in the past and they neither one had cancer.

I didn't get any cooking done yesterday so will be digging in the freezer to find something for Dinner. I know there are soups and beans in there so will decide what I want to pull out. I do have several new recipes that I hope to try out this week.

I will be picking up prescriptions tomorrow, so will do my on-line order today so I can get the groceries and meds at the same time. Ok, it's time for me to try out the dryer so I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Libby congrats on the inside washer and dryer.You are not off your rocker it is the little things in life that matter. Enjoy!
Janet Alliesmama
Carleen

Post by Carleen »

Hello, Libby

I know exactly what you mean - Last night I said "nite-nite" to my new dishwasher...
Carleen...
Listening for the Shout
1 Thes. 4:16-17
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:30 pm Libby congrats on the inside washer and dryer.You are not off your rocker it is the little things in life that matter. Enjoy!
Thanks Janet, you are so right it is the little things in life that matter. I have just been happy all day and I laughed and told my sister today when we were on the phone that with this new ironing board being so convenient that I might learn to love ironing as much as she does. She said, "that will be the day the world stops turning". LOL
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

Carleen wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:06 pm Hello, Libby

I know exactly what you mean - Last night I said "nite-nite" to my new dishwasher...
Carleen, I will probably be kissing the doorway when I pass it for a few days. LOL
BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

Good afternoon,
I hit the proverbial wall about an hour and a half ago so I am pretty much done for the day. I still need to put the sofa cushion covers back on before I can finally call it a day. Cat yacked on some of them this morning so I had to remove them and wash so the dog wouldn't chew on them. Uncovering and recovering is a lot of physical work. I have also been cooking up some make a head meals for us to eat as I continue the refrigerator cleanout. Laundered the bedding and made the bed. Mopped the bathroom floor and cleaned the counters. I am definitely due for some TV watching in a few. Rain is on the way.

Bev