catalog shopping

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

Re: catalog shopping

Post by ownedbydogs »

Almost everything I buy is from online. Bought a faucet and weed eater from Home Depot last week. Both came the next day with no delivery charge and could have been taken back to store if not right. Seldom buy clothes either on line or store. Dh no longer drives and I hate to so, more online shopping for us. I don’t buy groceries online as the store is close by.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I used to shop Eddie Bauer catalogs. Mom shopped from Sears & JC penney’s. 😁
delighted99

Post by delighted99 »

Gayle,
Eddie Bauer still around? I remember going into one of those stores but it was probably around 2006. :)

gaylejackson2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 pm I used to shop Eddie Bauer catalogs. Mom shopped from Sears & JC penney’s. 😁
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

delighted99 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 pm Gayle,
Eddie Bauer still around? I remember going into one of those stores but it was probably around 2006. :)
yes Eddie Bauer is still around!

Just ordered 3 tees from them. Kind of pricey, but they were half priced and they last a long time. They are a quick dry type of material, so perfect for walking on the trail in the heat.

There are still stores open.
gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

I know there are Eddie Bauer stores in some of the pricier shopping malls here in Utah, but I've not been in one of their stores in 20 years. Plus their stores are no where near me, and I'd have to drive 3-5 hours just to get there... not worth it IMHO, not when the internet is a few clicks away, and I can wear PJ's while i shop. :D
DianeMNurse

Post by DianeMNurse »

delighted99 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 pm Gayle,
Their outlet stores are fantastic!