Trying to think of two former (?) board members...

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
colonialgirl

Re: Trying to think of two former (?) board members...

Post by colonialgirl »

I had forgotten the super secret forum. I remember how determined Ellen Marie was to make her tell us where to find it.

The other thing I remember was the lunches Michelle would pack for her husband- home made soup, 2 sandwiches, a beef pot pie (homemade) 3 pieces of fruit and a couple of dozen cookies. Hubs and I are round folks who like to eat, but I used to remember thinking - how in the world could one person eat that in 8 hours.

This is fun - in retrospect. ha! Those were some crazy days.
ownedbydogs

Re: Trying to think of two former (?) board members...

Post by ownedbydogs »

jckitty wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm Long ago when I just lurking I read a lot of Michelle Carrs post, I seriously worried about her and her health. I just felt so bad for her because I remember her talking about having to come down the stairways on her rear end one step at a time.

Then she started posting about all of this very hard physical work she was doing and I didn't know what to think so I quit reading the forums for awhile...I missed the rice cooker fracas.

Rossco seemed so out there I just felt she was not trustworthy. Made for some interesting reading, but she came across as kinda mean.

I miss Patti.
JCKitty
. I knew Michelle Carr and her hubby was a fraud on the health problems when she posted they got large dogs to train. Anyone with those kind of health problems could not give large strong dogs much control.