daily check in May 16, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: daily check in May 16, 2019

Post by jckitty »

Evening update:

Busy, busy day until it started raining then I shut down too, LOL

Mowing all done, weeding done and laundry done, dried on lines and then brought in right before the downpour.

I did some housework when I came in but did not run the floor cleaner, I will do it tomorrow after grocery shopping.

pot roast was excellent tonight, made enough to make "copycat pot roast sandwiches"
ala Bob Evans...DD loves them. I like them too but I don't like paying for them, LOL

Tomorrow evening, fish, fries and salad and slaw.

Need a soak in the tub and then the Big Bang Theory finale...
Have a great evening all,
JCKitty
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

All shopping completed. I do have one plant yet to get. Sage of all things does not seem to be available right now.

I found some lovely paper at our Dollar Tree and will be using it to make covers for my pattern binders over the next few days.

No text or call from youngest DS as of yet. That probably means he won't be home until tomorrow.

Off to finish making supper.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Mrscreative wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:08 pm Clem I really hope things work out for your brother. You’ve had a lot on your plate lately.

Don’t feel bad about not getting on your hands and knees to wash your floors. Mostly I’m just a mopper, but every once and a while I think it needs a deeper clean. That Pledge must have made your floors pretty slippery! Once Dh applied furniture polish to our laminate floors. They looked great but very slippery!
We are hoping and praying he gets a slot. He will be with other veterans and they can talk all day about their former adventures. They will take him to his appointments at the veterans hospital and clinics. They understand veteran needs. Hopefully he will get a private room. He will only have to pay 50 dollars a day for that! Semi-private would be free. He gets to keep all of his pension that way. But i think he needs his privacy so will hold out for the private room.

He needs someone to make sure he eats right and takes his meds on schedule. He is doing so much better.