Daily Check in May 17, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check in May 17, 2019

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

We got quite a storm yesterday afternoon. Looks like it could cut loose again.

Have been up and in town, all grocery shopping done, meds picked up, gas tank filled and now home...stuff put away and now resting.

The brother called, their kittens are missing after the storm yesterday....this makes me so angry on so many levels. I have lost count of the cats I have trapped, neutered and released because they won't take care of their own, so they go and get another female and now more kittens that he said they need to give away. I cannot keep paying for this...
I went walking in the woods and found 2 of the kittens but they don't know me so took note of when they are, took some food to them and called to report their location.
He said the other 2 came back to the house.

Off to see if I can get anything done.

JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

My pup will be coming home today. I have to go pick him up later today.

And my darn car's check engine light came on. I swear if its not one thing, its another. The COD said it should be okay for the short trip.

I did go to visit my friend with the broken ankle. She is still on a soft cast and can only be in bed.

Her sister was cooking the whole time i was there. Made breakfast and then lunch. Had to bring my lunch home since i had just eaten the breakfast she made.

It felt good to talk things out. I'm still feeling blah....

Wah - :cry:
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Pup is home and resting

He still has to take pain meds and antibiotics. Doesn't look too bad. They suggested a bland diet for now. He was having tummy issues also. So chicken and rice for now.

I have to keep him on a lead when he goes out so he won't rub his face on the grass. They said he didn't need a cone of shame.

Good recovery.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:49 pm Pup is home and resting

He still has to take pain meds and antibiotics. Doesn't look too bad. They suggested a bland diet for now. He was having tummy issues also. So chicken and rice for now.

I have to keep him on a lead when he goes out so he won't rub his face on the grass. They said he didn't need a cone of shame.

Good recovery.
Good to hear your fur baby is home and doing well.
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:49 pm Pup is home and resting

Good recovery.
Nice to hear that things went well.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I made him some white rice and bought cans of chicken. I'm glad they suggested that. I didn't have to boil chicken up for him.

He's been out several times. He ate and drank lots of water.

He's already taken his pain meds. Hope he sleeps well tonight

He had to have an eye removed. I think this happened while i was gone tending to my human sibling. This is the second time he has had an incident like this. The first time just required three stitches near his nose.

He can be a little aggressive with the big dogs. Will have to keep them separated.