daily check in May 31, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: daily check in May 31, 2019

Post by MackerelCat »

Nancy Today kind of made my hair stand up. Her extremely relaxed standards in the kitchen were just too much!

And, no, cleaning the microwave is not in my job description. But I use it to heat up my lunch and clean it as needed because it gets gross. Guess now I know why It's so dirty!
Mackie
littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:47 pm Nancy Today kind of made my hair stand up. Her extremely relaxed standards in the kitchen were just too much!

And, no, cleaning the microwave is not in my job description. But I use it to heat up my lunch and clean it as needed because it gets gross. Guess now I know why It's so dirty!
I visited her site and she's gotten her kitchen remodeled. I want to go back and see if I can find when she did it. In previous video's it was a disaster, I wouldn't have eaten in it. There wouldn't have been enough money to have the world see that hot mess.
rinty

Post by rinty »

Jackielou wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:03 am Mackie, is it in your job description to clean the microwave? Really. Uncivilized barbarians is quite correct.
Jackie, I thought that too. It also jangled that this slob was a " church lady " :shock:

UH, NO.....Mackie giving up her time with the homeless man and the poor cleaning lady is a CHURCH LADY, the slob checks all the boxes for " hypocrite ", wonder if it clicked fir her as she said her evening prayers ?