Daily Check-in June 14, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check-in June 14, 2019

Post by alliesmama4 »

littlemiss63 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:13 am You are more than welcome. I don't know if you like Honey Mustard Dressing, but I tried this recipe tonight as I had made myself some Chicken Patties yesterday. I was cutting one up to put on a Chicken Salad tonight and discovered I didn't have any of my honey mustard that they give me at Chick-fil a to put on it.

I found this recipe and it was delicious. I halved the recipe, it would have been to much for one person to use in a couple of weeks. I am posting in the recipes.
Honey mustard is one of my favorite flavors. I will check the recipes. Thank you so much..You are such a great cook and give me ideas and inspiration.
Janet Alliesmama
gaylejackson2

Re: Daily Check-in June 14, 2019

Post by gaylejackson2 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:01 pm Gayle sorry to here that Hurley and your DH are both not well. Hope they both get better soon.

Congrats on getting your garden planted. I have not even tried here due to out bad weather.. I do not know how you do all the things that you do.

Thanks for the zucchini pizza crust recipe. I am always on the lookout for a new crust to make pizza. I do miss flour bases pizza crusts but a substitute is always better than nothing.
Thank you.