Daily check in July 4, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
itspennyc

Re: Daily check in July 4, 2019

Post by itspennyc » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:20 am

My sleep pattern is getting back to normal.

Today the plan is as far as I know is to go to H-E-B to pick up enough bandages for my nose I need the wide standard ones. Then go to the forum to return the towels, and buy new ones. Elizabeth wants to buy the new ones then return the old ones.

Then when the errands are done go to OutBack Steak house for lunch.

I have already put one of those gift cards in my purse.

The towels that are going back are already packed in a large black trash bag.

I have been slowly knitting the parts of the Yoshi I am knitting for my Granddaughter and her husband's anniversary present.

Penny

jckitty

Post by jckitty » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:26 am

Happy Independence Day all,

Up and busy, have taken care of my little buddy (dads little dog) and chickens are out and fed. Not as hot yet this morning but humidity is supposed to build back in.
DD off work, we will hang out and do whatever. Our big fireworks display at DD#1 is on Saturday...it is a huge fireworks, food and music blowout.

I have a load of laundry going, need to do some small chores and then whatever.
My parents loved the 4th of July...I really miss them today.

Need to go to the grocery store either today or tomorrow as DD has to prep her "bucket" of dessert for Saturday and get it into the fridge to meld flavors. it's a riff on cherry delight and is a crowd favorite.

Have a safe and happy holiday all,
JCKitty

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:51 am

Happy 4th of July for all of us here in the U.S.

We had lots of thunder last night, but very little of the rain got here. So I will have to do some serious watering today (which means, of course, that it will rain).

DH may do some mowing today, and will be out at the baseball fields for a while. I have some stuff from yesterday's to-do list to take care of. The big thing will be to put on the replacement part for the grill ... maybe we'll actually get to use it ...

And wanted to add ... safe travels for everyone about to head off on a trip!

ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:23 am

Happy Independence Day to all in the U.S. Hello to everyone.
Hanging out at home today.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:58 am

Good morning all!

Nice and sunny today.

No plans for fourth of july. It is Thursday and my day off, so plan on just lounging around.

I did manage to go back to sleep after the first round of dog walkies. I've had my coffee, showered and the pups have been out again and now back asleep.

I'll do a few chores as usual - sweeping etc.

Have a great day

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:28 pm

HAPPY 4TH !!!

Thinking back to other 4th, when DH and I would go out for the fireworks 8-) Fun times.

I do have some hotdogs for later today :D we will be staying home, I'm not sure how Goldie will do with the fireworks.

IC