Daily Check In August 21st

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check In August 21st

Post by alliesmama4 »

rinty wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:56 pm Maggie, one of the Mormon Acts of Faith is ......." We claim the priviledge of worshipping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conceiense and allow all men the same , let them worship, who, where or what they may. " Your 6th grade teacher has nailed it, haven't they ?
That is a wise thing to do. I have people who come to my house off and on and try to interest me in their belief's. I tell them I will respect your religion but you need to respect mine as well. Two women have been to my house 3 times and three times I have told them please do no return and they still do.
Janet Alliesmama
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

Janet.... Do what we do, tell the folks who show up with religious literature that you'll take theirs if they'll take yours - it's only fair. Then we swap.

I've never seen the same folks twice. And mine isn't even a controversial religion, LOL.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

SandiSAHM wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:48 pm Janet.... Do what we do, tell the folks who show up with religious literature that you'll take theirs if they'll take yours - it's only fair. Then we swap.

I've never seen the same folks twice. And mine isn't even a controversial religion, LOL.
Good idea.
Janet Alliesmama