Daily check-in August 25, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily check-in August 25, 2019

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm Boy it is warm out there again, but i just know fall is around the corner!

Well i did my bi-weekly church thing. I enjoy it. But i didn't go to mass this week.

Is it bad if i quit going but still do my tasking? All i hear is complaining about our priest amongst my friends that i go with. I feel like they do not realize that he is the BOSS of the parish.

So i figure i might go once during the week and skip the weekend service. Will keep me at peace.
Clem I heard a small flock of geese honking early this morning as they winged their way South for the winter. Always a sign of Fall around the corner in my neck of the woods.

God knows what is in your heart and thoughts so go with what makes you feel good. There are a lot of good people who do not attend church and still have a good relationship with God.I do not attend since it takes too much energy to get ready, go there, sit through the service, and then go home. Wipes me out for a long time.
Janet Alliesmama