Daily Check in Sept 16, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check in Sept 16, 2019

Post by alliesmama4 »

KellyinSC wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:58 pm Thank you for the warm welcomes yesterday :)

Jackie, I hope your hand heals quickly :(

FLcatlover, I have been pulling out the heirlooms lately myself- quilts and dishes I had stored away. If I don't use them now, then when will I? And sadly, I doubt my children will treasure them as much as I do. They are attached to my memories, not theirs. I am glad your coverlet is in good condition.

I had work today and had to work late so that was basically my entire day. I had a very busy but frugal weekend- stayed in, cooked, visited my mom. My mom gave me her bread maker and I made my first loaf and it turned out really well. She also gave me some supplies for sewing projects but I haven't started on anything yet. I am enjoying the challenge of being more frugal because I am home more and doing things that feel more rewarding than being out spending money. I hope the enjoyment will last for a very long time!
Kelly as you get in to being more frugal I hope you find the same kind of enjoyment that I have. It can be tough and there are days you will back slide but at the same time did not get discouraged..
Janet Alliesmama