Daily Check-in October 31, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check-in October 31, 2019

Post by ChristmasTrees »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:25 pm
Just heard from my Dr and he said the polyp was benign but that due to the location he feels it should be removed. He is sending the information to the hospital in St. Louis, MO and they will call me to make arrangements. I have gastritis but he does not know the cause. He has increased the medication I have from my nurse practitioner and we will see how things go. I mentioned my low B-12 to him and he was surprised at how low it is despite receiving B-12 shots. He said I may need to see someone that deals more with things in that area. Anyway relieved that the gastritis is not the kind that can turn cancerous. The sever pain that I have from time to time in my left chest area he does not feel it is related to a gastric problem and my nurse practitioner does not think it is heart related. He said I might need for her to do a scan or ultrasound. However we will try the medication for a couple of weeks just to see what happens. I am feeling relieved about everything.
Good medical news for you too!!!!!

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:25 pm
Just heard from my Dr and he said the polyp was benign but that due to the location he feels it should be removed. He is sending the information to the hospital in St. Louis, MO and they will call me to make arrangements. I have gastritis but he does not know the cause. He has increased the medication I have from my nurse practitioner and we will see how things go. I mentioned my low B-12 to him and he was surprised at how low it is despite receiving B-12 shots. He said I may need to see someone that deals more with things in that area. Anyway relieved that the gastritis is not the kind that can turn cancerous. The sever pain that I have from time to time in my left chest area he does not feel it is related to a gastric problem and my nurse practitioner does not think it is heart related. He said I might need for her to do a scan or ultrasound. However we will try the medication for a couple of weeks just to see what happens. I am feeling relieved about everything.
I’m glad you're feeling some relief, and I wish you luck with your polyp removal surgery.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:44 am
I’m glad you're feeling some relief, and I wish you luck with your polyp removal surgery.
Thanks Gayle
Janet Alliesmama

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Thank you to all who who sent acknowledgement and good wishes for my biopsy results being good.
Janet Alliesmama