Daily Check-In November 16, 2019

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check-In November 16, 2019

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:19 pm
Well I didn't do what i was going to do - clean out the fridge. Maybe tomorrow

I"ve just been hanging around the house

I did take off and go visit the sister of the bad MIL. Bad MIL is my high school friend. She has all kinds of drama in her life. If only she would just give up on old high school boyfriend that dumped her for one of our other classmates. It has been 40 years and she still thinks there is a relationship. He's not that great of a catch

She was married before to a jerk. Has two kids. We know one kid is not the offspring of the husband and i now doubt the first one is either. Some crazy things going on there

Well she is moving again. Trying to make it work with loser boyfriend. Haven't heard anything from catfish girl. Oh - my life is so boring - :mrgreen:
Compared to my life you are having a lot of interesting things to talk about.lol.
Janet Alliesmama

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:43 pm
Florida Cat great score on the Netflix.

I remember the Versace murder. I have seen the move twice. We were also on an alert for this man here due to the same man had killed the husband of a well known cosmetic manufacture in Chicago. I think her name is Marilyn Miglind (?sp). She sells a lot of her cosmetics on one of the home shopping shows on TV. We were on the alert in case he came south towards our area. So sad what he did to so many people.
Yes, I remember that he killed several people in various parts of the country before coming to Florida. Now that you say the name Marilyn Miglin it rings a bell. He was really erratic and pretty much a sociopath from what I recall. What a brazen crime with Versace on the steps of his house in the South Beach part of Miami Beach. (I drove by the house one time I was down there on business. Gorgeous area.)

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

floridacatlover wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:53 pm
Yes, I remember that he killed several people in various parts of the country before coming to Florida. Now that you say the name Marilyn Miglin it rings a bell. He was really erratic and pretty much a sociopath from what I recall. What a brazen crime with Versace on the steps of his house in the South Beach part of Miami Beach. (I drove by the house one time I was down there on business. Gorgeous area.)
So sad what he did and what other monsters do too.
Janet Alliesmama

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

alliesmama4 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:22 pm
Compared to my life you are having a lot of interesting things to talk about.lol.
LOL - :lol: OMg - it is just nuts out here in small town south texas.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I did clean out the fridge in a small way

Made the Schwan's chicken and wild rice soup. The COD loved it. He was outside all day cutting grass and cleaning up the yard. Blowing leaves etc. Washing vehicles etc. Cleaning the porch. Situating all the cold weather houses for the feral cats.

I also made some bratwurst from Schwan's. MMmm yummy.

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:22 pm
LOL - :lol: OMg - it is just nuts out here in small town south texas.
I actually think small towns, and cities are the worst hotbeds of whatever is happening. More people know each other so gossiping is really easy. Everyone knows everyone else's business.