Please pray for me! I think I’m getting sick!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Please pray for me!

Post by gaylejackson2 »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:27 pm
I was awake shiver most of the night, so slept on couch by roaring fire much of the morning. Abt noon, I msg’d my Oncologist’s office, they called me right back & said go get checked out!!!

Got to Urgent Care about 1:30pm, and here's the update I just posted on family group chat. :

I'm in ER in Roosevelt. Hurts to talk & breathe, i had such low oxygen in Urgent Care that they sent me straight to ER. High temp, 104.5; they put me on saline drip & oxygen, and waiting for my fever to drop. They have drawn blood for several blood tests, as well as strep & respiratory tests and others.
They checked my temp @ 4:30p, down to 100.7, I got a sheet. I tested negative for Strep, RSV, and flu. They are calling Huntsman to talk to Dr Ward, my oncologist.

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm
They checked my temp @ 4:30p, down to 100.7, I got a sheet. I tested negative for Strep, RSV, and flu. They are calling Huntsman to talk to Dr Ward, my oncologist.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad you went to the ER. Hope things will turn around soon since you are receiving medical care.. ((hug)).
Janet Alliesmama

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

They are keeping me overnight, for at least tonight, then we’ll see how tomorrow goes.

Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Oh my goodness Gayle - I haven't read the forum for a few days. I'm glad you're receiving the care you need and wish you a speedy recovery. Prayers have been sent your way!

Creative

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Gayle, I’m so glad that you are getting 24 hour care. I’ll say an extra prayer for you tonight. (((Hugs)))

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

Gayle I am glad that you have had been checked out, I hope tomorrow brings better news. I am glad they are keeping you overnight.

I know when my husband had chemotherapy he had to call the oncologist immediately. He had stage 4 lung cancer when he was diagnosed.

Lots of hugs and prayers.

Penny