Please pray for me! I think I’m getting sick!

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Please pray for me!

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Update:

Doc garcia just came in. My white blood count yesterday was actually 26000 not 2400 as I’d thought, now is 19000. My lungs don’t sound clear enough for him so they are keeping me tonight too. They are going to start me on Mucinex too to tru to clear the gunk from my lungs too.

I also told him about the pain I feel when I breathe, how it seems there is a weight on my chest, and the odd pinch I feel on the right side of my chest when I exhale.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

HappyDaze wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 pm
Add me to those holding you close in thought Gayle. Sending you love.
Thank you dear.

icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

Prayers

rinty

Post by rinty »

gaylejackson2 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:08 pm
Update:

Doc garcia just came in. My white blood count yesterday was actually 26000 not 2400 as I’d thought, now is 19000. My lungs don’t sound clear enough for him so they are keeping me tonight too. They are going to start me on Mucinex too to tru to clear the gunk from my lungs too.

I also told him about the pain I feel when I breathe, how it seems there is a weight on my chest, and the odd pinch I feel on the right side of my chest when I exhale.
Oh, lovey, its hard but its for the best. Glad your own doctor is looking after you. Put out a request for knitting needles and wool maybe someone can bring them in for you xxx (((HUGS))))

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

rinty wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:07 pm
Oh, lovey, its hard but its for the best. Glad your own doctor is looking after you. Put out a request for knitting needles and wool maybe someone can bring them in for you xxx (((HUGS))))
Hubby cane over for a visit about two jours after Dr G. He brought me extra clothes, books, and my knitting. 😍

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Hello friends,

I am home now. Hurray & thank God for his goodness. I’m going to read awhile, and maybe attempt a nap.

The following is my Facebook group post:

“ Thank you everyone for your thoughts & prayers. I am being released at 1pm.

How am I, you ask?

Still coughing, still have fluctuating fevers between 98 and 101, still some fluid in my lungs (I hear crackling as I breathe), and my eyes feel hot & hurt too. Still have my thrush too, but it is healing.
I’m very tired but that is normal. I did get a little more sleep last night too, but am looking forward to my own bed & pillows.”