Poor Prince Harry

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Poor Prince Harry

Post by rinty »

I adore Prince Harry. I adored Diana.

Like many Britons we wanted to see him happy with someone who actually cared for him, supported him and put him first.

Alas he married a self absorbed , selfish older woman of nearly 40 who wants all the perks and none of the actual role. NO comparison with her and Kate. Kate oozes class.

Disgusted with this news.
LogicsHere

Re: Poor Prince Harry

Post by LogicsHere »

I agree with you. Can't understand how the 2 could have ever connected.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

rinty wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:15 pm I adore Prince Harry. I adored Diana.

Like many Britons we wanted to see him happy with someone who actually cared for him, supported him and put him first.

Alas he married a self absorbed , selfish older woman of nearly 40 who wants all the perks and none of the actual role. NO comparison with her and Kate. Kate oozes class.

Disgusted with this news.
Totally agree. I wonder if they will now start charging for public appearances and get involved in commercial ventures to become “financially independent.”
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

From what I had been reading, there is speculation that the entire royal family tree ought to be polishing their resumes as Charles intends to cut the royal family back just to the ones who will inherit the throne. Harry has no chance of that, short of some unthinkable tragedy striking William and all his children at once.

And he did marry an American who probably feels more at ease in the US, so it makes sense that they would do something practical that makes them happy. Don't give up on Harry yet. I have always been impressed by what a good soldier he was, despite being a sensitive person, and what a joyful spirit he has.
Mackie
rinty

Post by rinty »

Harry's great, its what he married.
colonialgirl

Post by colonialgirl »

One of my mother's favorite sayings was : A daughter is a daughter all of your life, but your son is your son til he takes a wife.