Daily Check In January 14, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check In January 14, 2020

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:39 pm
Rinty, I am hoping the job is just being run by somewhat disorganized people. That I can deal with.

Sorry you were so unwell and I hope the flare subsides quickly.

Both my "people" are sick today. My homeless buddy is dreadfully sick with gastroparesis and little single mom may have the flu. I took her orange juice, rye whiskey for toddies, and tea bags, and told her if she got worse to go to the doctor for Tamiflu. I am hope they are both a bit better by tomorrow.

So instead of grocery shopping, I went to see about her and then stopped at the Salvation Army to look for some household things she needs. No luck so far. I did buy new in the package pantyhose, which I needed, for 50 cents a pair and got a nice cotton sweater for $2.50.

Mackie I had to laugh when I first read your message I thought you had written you had taken whisky for the " toddlers."...lol.

Great score on things from the Salvation Army. I never see things like that where I live.
Janet Alliesmama

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Late entry. Had an ok day. My aide returned to work today so we had to do a lot of rescheduling of things to try to make her hours work for her needs as well as mine. She said she feels like she has a new lease on life. The Drs in hospital made a lot of changes for the better. I am happy for her. She does look so much better. We did take it easy today on both of us. She mention several times she was worried about me since I looked so tired and really unwell. I guess it was due to not having anyone to help me since Jan 4th. I thought I was doing well but guess not..lol. Tomorrow is another day.. I might spunk up better by then.
Janet Alliesmama

Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:38 pm
Oldest sibling still doing well. Almost back to "normal"
Awesome.

chocolite

Post by chocolite »

icfrugal1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 pm
Thank you for asking

Poor DJ they cut below the knee, hoping to leave enough for the device when he can be fit in a few (????) weeks
IC, my heart goes out to you and your DH. Praying for good healing and good overall results for him.
Patty