Daily Check-in January 25, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
rinty

Re: Daily Check-in January 25, 2020

Post by rinty »

alliesmama4 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:58 pm Rinty I am so sorry to hear what Tom is going through. I hope you can get them to move forward quickly on what he needs.I can understand your rage when you see a loved one suffering you want action NOW!

Kudos on the weight loss.

I remember when we complained we were overworked and needed more help. They hired a company to do a study. We were working at 110 % capacity. Still did not hire any more help. I just do not get how they cannot see the need. When they have people that go the extra mile they let you work yourself to death.
Janet,I get they have budgets and they are squeezed, but they can't move people from a role to plug a leak somewhere else and then claim the other role didn't exist :shock: They also play favourites who are lazy %$£. Its also that the cold hard reality is that Ds is a full time role. Another issue reared its head re staffing as soon as Tom walked thru the door on Friday. Just pig sick of it .

Hope I am in a better frame of mind on Monday ! You know when you are at the end of your rope and someone makes an unreasonable demand ;) ........