Daily Check in February 4, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check in February 4, 2020

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Thanks Jackie. Logics, safe trip.

Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

Sorry to hear about the tooth Christmastree. Yes, the loss of the limo service here is Tampa is a pain, Logic. Good luck.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Feel so much better today.

Not so blah. Slept well too. The night before i woke up with stomach issues. I have a hiatal hernia and I think it is getting worse. I ate kind of late that night and in the middle of the night felt food wanting to come up.

Last night i didn't eat as late. And no bread items. Hmm - maybe gluten issues also? Who knows.

Just glad I feel better.

Have a great day.

jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Good morning all,

Did not sleep well, strange dreams and kept waking up.....will need a nap today. Plus it is back to cold and gloomy looking.

I have been to the recycle depot, they emptied the bins and cleaned up the mess that had been left. I spent some time cleaning up some bits at the depot. I really appreciate having that depot so much.

I have boiled and peeled a dozen eggs, hope to make either deviled eggs or just use some on salad.
We are having a get together on Saturday evening( the usual suspects ) and they have requested me to bring my apple crisp. I will also make some corn muffins.

I have some mending to do, and the usual chores but am looking forward to reading this afternoon.
JCKitty

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Can I run away?

Yea i feel better but now I gotta adult.

Wash curtains, sweep, mop, wah

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

I saw the Dr this AM, since my platelets are still low, plus my lymphocytes are higher then normal, so he is referring me to a hematologist. He also put me on a different antibiotic I arranged for H-E-B to deliver it. I can’t call for an appointment until the referral has gone through.

That is all I know at this time.

I am just going to re heat leftover pizza for lunch.

Not much else is new.

Penny