Amazon

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Amazon

Post by BevMoore »

Let me start off by saying I love Amazon and Amazon Prime. I enjoy my Amazon Prime on my TV...there is a lot to watch along with offerings on Netflix and Hulu. However their statements drive me nuts. There are no descriptions of what the various charges are for which means I am crawling all over their website trying to figure all of this stuff out. How do you sort all of this stuff out?

Bev

Quilter51

Re: Amazon

Post by Quilter51 »

I hear ya is all I can say. It makes using quicken difficult.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

BevMoore wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:41 pm
Let me start off by saying I love Amazon and Amazon Prime. I enjoy my Amazon Prime on my TV...there is a lot to watch along with offerings on Netflix and Hulu. However their statements drive me nuts. There are no descriptions of what the various charges are for which means I am crawling all over their website trying to figure all of this stuff out. How do you sort all of this stuff out?

Bev
I stopped using them when they auto charged me when i specifically checked the do not auto charge box.

I'd mostly get dog stuff from them, so switched to Chewy.

BevMoore

Post by BevMoore »

They were auto-charging us every month for Prime anyway so I went ahead and opted for the once a year payment saving $3.00 a month. DS showed me one more place to look for transactions and penciled what they were for. What a pain! 'why can't it all be in one place? And briefly describe each transaction like other credit card companies do? I can see that is one instance where I will have to go over everything with a fine tooth comb to make sure things are correct. Ugh.

Bev

ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

I'm not sure of what you mean by "statements" from Amazon.

If you need a list of everything you ordered from Amazon, there's a "Returns & Orders" button at the top right of Amazon.com.

On the page that opens up, you can select "digital orders" to see any Fire TV or kindle orders you made.

There's also a drop-down to show just the last 30 days, or all the way back to the first thing you ever bought years ago lol
ohjodi

Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

What she means I'm fairly sure is now the bank statements are read. It drives me crazy ad well because they are not specific in any way. Yes you CAN go into my orders and see but it makes going the quicken or persinal capital ten times more time consuming.