Too personal? How old is everyone?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
colonialgirl

Re: Too personal? How old is everyone?

Post by colonialgirl »

Turning 71 next week. Where has time gone?

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

64 ... and if we come across as being in our 40s, well, thank you very much!

ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

DianeMNurse wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:37 am
I hope I’m not insulting anyone by asking, but I am often surprised when someone mentions their age. I “hear” most of you as 40 somethings!! I am curious & so I’ll start- I’m 54.
Diane
79 and some days I feel it. Esp. When dh decides it is time to get up at mid nite.

ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

littlemiss63 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:13 pm
I am probably one of the oldest on the board at 79. Will be 80 in September and I am still young at heart. I love to see peoples reaction when I tell them I'm 79. I have always looked young for my age and now it comes in handy. :lol: :lol:
You are 1 month older than be Oct.8 for me

littlemiss63

Post by littlemiss63 »

ownedbydogs wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 pm
You are 1 month older than be Oct.8 for me
Hi Owned,

I may win this contest! LOL I will be 80 on September 20th. I look in the mirror sometimes and think where in the world did time go? I don't feel old, but I know better. Wonder when you begin to feel old?

ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

I'm 50.

I was 29 or 30 when I joined the old Frugal Living at About.com/MiningCompany, like many members here who followed along until Erin created this forum (thanks, Erin!)

It's amazing how time flies, and it amazes me how things have changed for everyone. People used to talk about their little kids, jobs, buying a home, etc.....and now the kids have their own children, people are empty -nesters, unfortunately there have been divorces and deaths, and now we talk a lot about retirement, downsizing, medical issues and pets, LOL
ohjodi