Daily Check In February 9, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
chocolite

Re: Daily Check In February 9, 2020

Post by chocolite »

Dgflorida wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:51 am
So sorry to hear about the bathroom mess up,chocolite. I sure hope things work out.
Thanks DGF, it will be so nice to have it all done. I'm going to paint our vanity and maybe the mirror frame and I'd like to replace the door knobs. Definitely changing out the vanity hardware too. So it's a process...
Patty

alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Good morning. We are expecting rain and snow but nothing significant. Teddi is scheduled for 2:00 PM for a grooming appointment. He really needs to do go if the roads are not icy I will take him.

Not sure what I will be cooking today. I have some beef burgers and turkey burgers thawed out. I need to go carb free for a few days since my blood sugar was significantly affected by the potato pancakes I made the other day. I even skipped making my Thai food yesterday due to my blood sugar was too high. Being a diabetic is a careful balance of eating the right foods and trying to be frugal does not always work out.

Have a good and frugal day.
Janet Alliesmama

itspennyc

Post by itspennyc »

Starting yesterday, I haven't been able to get into the forum on my iPad. I am using my computer where I don't have trouble getting in.

My son and daughter in law are visiting so I have been busy just visiting.

Penny

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Boy did i sleep well!! Didn't start out that way. Think I had to take the pack out sometime in the middle of the night. Then again just as the sun was coming up. My oldest dog has to go a lot

But then I fell back asleep and slept until 945! Wow. I feel great. Did have weird dreams though.

Have to show the house at 1. Glad they are okay with going late in the day. i am not a morning person. I like to stay up late watching Murder She Wrote!

I might make something for dinner and watch the Oscars.

Have a great day

LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good morning ...

Cloudy and below freezing. We're supposed to have rain/snow, then rain. DH's friend is flying in today for business, so hope this doesn't impact his flight.

Having one of those days where I'm doing one thing,and while in the process see something else that needs to be done.
Anyway, am about to go wash a window and put up a new sheer. But not before I go hunt up a wall anchor so I can replace the second rod for the valance. Hoping I don't have to hunt up a new screw for it either.

Chocolite, I'd demand that they repaint that wall after they fix it. Make it their problem to find a matching paint. Betcha if they took a small paint chip off the broken part of the wall, they could get it matched.

jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Good late morning all,

Once again I have been up but busy.....extra wood brought in because as Wolf stated winter weather expected. It is windy. As I was bringing wood in from the cart my scottie escaped and had himself quite a run. When he came home he expected a treat...didn't get one....LOL I do not reward bad behavior.

Our gathering last night was a total blast, didn't get to bed until midnight.
Patty, The Gilmore Girls is in my top 5 list of favorite shows, I have seen every episode at least 3 times..my DD2 gets so tired of me watching it, DD1 and I want to take a meandering trip East to find towns that remind us of "Stars Hollow".
Well, off to get started doing something...need to think about what for supper tonight...nothing springs to mind. Maybe soup?

JCKitty