Daily check-in February 12, 2020

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily check-in February 12, 2020

Post by clemencia2us »

Good news and weird news

We had been trying to sell the parental home for a few months now. Sale by owner type of thing

We have a cousin in the city that is a top realtor. Named one of the best 100 in the country etc. She reached out and said if I wanted her to list it and she would do it at no cost.

we agreed and she came out yesterday to take pics and set up sign etc.

We had an offer today!!

I want to say yes, but some of my family members are kind of greedy. Are the buyers going to profit off of it - was one question. Uh - probably and so what. You can too if you want to purchase and rent it out - :mrgreen: :roll:

OMG I cannot believe it. Sheesh I was ready to give it to my brother. But no.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Hello all,

Was mostly sunny here today, though it was lightly snowing here about 12:30pm, and it snowed on the north mountains for much of the afternoon.

I went to the post office this afternoon. This morning a friend came to visit & we chatted for a few hours. The combination of the two was very exhausting, and I napped for almost an hour this afternoon, in my recliner, before my boys came home from school.

Dh has been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix , and I have discovered I rather enjoy it too.

I finished the crocheted scarf yesterday, then realized this morning that I forgot to take a picture of it. ☹️

I knitted a few rows on my temperature blanket today, then started working again on my ribbed shawl’s collar.

I’m going to miss seeing Rinty’s posts here. 😢

Dinner tonight was leftovers. I need ideas for tomorrow’s dinner, maybe pinterest will help me.

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

ohjodi wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:35 am
I have a mouse.
The squeaky smelly kind? Or the computer kind?

gaylejackson2

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Jackielou wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:50 pm
Update

We have made an emergency trip to the big city. Our youngest DS slipped and fell. He will be undergoing emergency surgery. We are at the hotel unpacking and then we will head to the hospital. It is going to be a long night.
Oh no!! I’m sorry to learn of this. You all will be in my thoughts.

frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Jackielou wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Update

He is out of surgery now. Very groggy and will more than likely be in the hospital for 2 or 3 days.

We will be sticking around the city.

I will keep you all informed as things happen.
Praying for a full and speedy recovery.