Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
BevMoore

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by BevMoore »

So got a neighborhood FB post about two hours ago showing about 3 pallets of the 30 pack Kirkland toilet paper at our Costco here in town.I mean there was a LOT of packages of toilet paper. Limit one package per card member. There was a line going around to the back of the store. The line did move fairly quickly but Costco STILL ran out of toilet paper. For heavens sake if one has enough at home don't buy more to hoard! This is crazy. I hate to think product shortages is going to become the new normal. At this rate our government may need to resort to ration coupons like they did during WW 2. Shortages on a lot of goods. I am so thankful I stopped eating animal products.

Bev

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Got my postcard! :mrgreen:

SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

DD has been cooped up too long.... yesterday she washed all 3 vehicles. I told her... it's spring, the pollen... She didn't care.

Whatever. :roll: Today I'll see if she's up for ironing. May as well put the energy to good use.

We're out of lettuce. I LIVE on lettuce. We did make the weird decision to try to grow some microgreens indoors, but even with that... I'm eating things I shouldn't be eating.

Part of it is stress eating. Which is only weird because... It's the coronavirus count thing, I check it too often and think about my 80 yr old Mom.

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 am
Got my postcard! :mrgreen:
At another financial forum I read there was a discussion about it so I’m not alone in how it struck me. 😤

frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Are we talking about the postcard from "Pennsylvania Ave" that I got yesterday? Mine is still in quarantine. Should it remain there? :?

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

frugalaaron wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 pm
Are we talking about the postcard from "Pennsylvania Ave" that I got yesterday? Mine is still in quarantine. Should it remain there? :?
No, it is a postcard from the CDC.