Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Carol V

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by Carol V »

Finally able to get in here again, for a few minutes at least.
We have 7 cases right here now. One was a McDonald's employee. This is just the beginning and I am scared to death. I am glad I don't do 'fast food' and even with order out only I wouldn't do it. It's not the food I worry about but the containers.
I am so sick of Trump I could throw up. He's just plain stupid. Too bad Cuomo isn't running for president. I'd vote for him. At least he's got common sense, cares and doing his best.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Carol V wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:11 pm Finally able to get in here again, for a few minutes at least.
We have 7 cases right here now. One was a McDonald's employee. This is just the beginning and I am scared to death. I am glad I don't do 'fast food' and even with order out only I wouldn't do it. It's not the food I worry about but the containers.
I am so sick of Trump I could throw up. He's just plain stupid. Too bad Cuomo isn't running for president. I'd vote for him. At least he's got common sense, cares and doing his best.
I was surprised CNN cut him off for a while. I guess it was getting too crazy. They did come back after a while. Yea those press briefings can get wild.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:21 pm I was surprised CNN cut him off for a while. I guess it was getting too crazy. They did come back after a while. Yea those press briefings can get wild.
Anyone else as tired of the two words "nasty" and "snarky" as I am? Trump needs to subscribe to a new word a day.
Carol V

Post by Carol V »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:21 pm I was surprised CNN cut him off for a while. I guess it was getting too crazy. They did come back after a while. Yea those press briefings can get wild.
The man doesn't evven make sense when he talks. And to think that the majority of my family and friends think he's the greatest thing to happen to the US. I simply will never understand WHY. He reads those speeches like it's the first time he's ever seen them and it likely is. Just not normal.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

set a record in the number of deaths today - 519!
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:04 pm set a record in the number of deaths today - 519!
:(