Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
littlemiss63

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by littlemiss63 »

chocolite wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:11 pm
There is so much about all of this that I don't understand. One minute they are saying one thing and the next something else. The scientist of the world need to get with it and find how to cure it. You can't tell me that between all our countries this can't be done. This is downright scary.I know as well as anything that there is a cure for cancer and they don't use it because it WOULD DESTROY the economy single handed. Money is being made by the drug companies and doctors in treating this horrible disease. I've turned the news off. I am getting to depressed by it and I just can't live this way. I want them to do something about it and quite just talking about it.

LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

chocolite wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:10 pm
Wonder what the timeframe is for the system to complete one cleaning cycle. And I agree with Clem in that I don't understand how it can catch it when one student breathes into another student's space.
Experts have come out and said the statement provided by the Church was false; that the manufacturer has even changed their website from reading "COVID-19" to just coronaviruses in general which could be the typical cold. From what I read the cycle is 10 minutes, but it someone sneezes alongside of you it seems a bit illogical to think the system would pull it away before it could spread.

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

yea - I don't think that the "technology" they developed to cleanse the church of the virus is a sure thing

They developed it themselves??????

Kind of like that colloidal silver drink or whatever that Jim Baker was selling?

LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/arizona-mega-church-set-to-host-trump-rally-falsely-claim-its-air-filter-zaps-covid

Here's the link to story

clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

LogicsHere wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:08 pm
https://www.thedailybeast.com/arizona-mega-church-set-to-host-trump-rally-falsely-claim-its-air-filter-zaps-covid

Here's the link to story
thanks for the link!

floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

My Dutch friend is flying this afternoon on Southwest. She posted a photo in the airport wearing her mask (and glasses). She has been very careful throughout this virus period. I’ll be curious to hear about her flight and check-in. She is only flying one way - will help her son drive a U-Haul truck moving back to Florida. When we talked last week she was feeling fairly confident.