Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LogicsHere

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by LogicsHere »

Carol V wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:11 am I cannot believe what a big deal it has become, over a small mask! It's become political as well, but this being an election year everything becomes a political point.

I think the people in this country are just plain spoiled.
Spoiled maybe, but I think they've become much more SELFISH and ARROGANT in the last 3.5 years.
Dgflorida

Post by Dgflorida »

I agree with you Carol. And it appears this site is on its way to becoming a political site as well.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

MackerelCat wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:45 pm This flew under the radar in mainstream news, but after the Covid quarantine in China, observers in the US noticed that 22 million cell phone numbers and about 2 million landlines had been deregistered in China during the period when Covid was sickening the population. This was so much higher than normally that you can probably use it as a measure of unreported deaths.
Interesting.

It might mean that the people could no longer afford their cell phones or landlines due to lack of cash from not working....
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

That's an excellent point, Jackie. I wonder if the observers tracked to see if the numbers were ever turned back on.
Mackie
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

I dont consier wearing a mask to be a politcal issue
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

I don't consider it political either, Quilter, but to hear my sister talk, it's all an evil plan hatched by the Dems to destroy our wonderful President who is a fine christian man who has done sooooo much for this country. It's good vs. evil. They think the media has blown the coronavirus way out of proportion. So what if some people die.....nobody is upset by all the black on black crime, etc. etc. etc. These people are CRAZY.
Patty