Is the Coronavirus affecting you

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Is the Coronavirus affecting you

Post by Jackielou »

It doesn't seem to matter who does security with the mask wearing orders. I recall seeing a video of a security guard being attacked when he requested that a shopper put on a mask before entering the store. I think that happened in Montana, or Idaho....one of those states at any rate.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Have y'all heard anything about this virus somehow being linked to the end times/mark of the beast? I have a "friend" on social media who posted this long, rambling message that seemed to walk right up to the door of an end-of-world scenario where people get chipped ... but she didn't come right out and say it. Granted, she is inclined to post these types of messages/conspiracy theories, but this....this is the first I've heard of this particular story line. Crazy times, indeed.
Patty
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

chocolite wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 am Have y'all heard anything about this virus somehow being linked to the end times/mark of the beast? I have a "friend" on social media who posted this long, rambling message that seemed to walk right up to the door of an end-of-world scenario where people get chipped ... but she didn't come right out and say it. Granted, she is inclined to post these types of messages/conspiracy theories, but this....this is the first I've heard of this particular story line. Crazy times, indeed.
Oh yeah, the chipping thing is Bill Gates putting the chip into any vaccine that can be administered..... People are nuts.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Quilter51

Post by Quilter51 »

Dear lord. Everything in the world is a conspiracy.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Jackielou wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 am Oh yeah, the chipping thing is Bill Gates putting the chip into any vaccine that can be administered..... People are nuts.
My paper has a cartoon strip that addresses that theory this morning. It reminded us that Bill Gates was the head of the Company that gave the world Windows ME. Maybe that is just funny to a tech-head like me.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Jackielou wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 am Oh yeah, the chipping thing is Bill Gates putting the chip into any vaccine that can be administered..... People are nuts.
A friend and I laugh about this chip thing.

Now how awesome would that be. No more carrying around ID cards. You don't have to sit down and review pages and pages and pages and pages of paperwork before a doctor's appointment. I seriously think that in the back of my head, that is why i refuse to go to the doctor. It was so easy in the military. Scan the card and that was it.

Oh and it could be a tracking device for kids or seniors or disabled folks. Bring on the chip!